Effective Water Processing With Our Superior Systems
COERCO have been and continue to be involved in many different custom tank projects within the mining and civil construction industry throughout Australasia and worldwide. Our team will design and construct a tank system to suit your specifications, whatever the scale of your project.
Thanks to our in-house polyethylene processing facility, COERCO is the only manufacturer to retain internal control of quality from start to finish. We’re proud to be an ISO9001:2015 certified company, highlighting our commitment to outstanding workmanship across all our products.
A clarifier, or settling tank, is used to remove solid particles from liquid by mechanical means. Applications may include wastewater treatment and other water processing. We can produce vessels designed specifically for your project or site, including gutter systems, internal pipework and outlets to meet your requirements.
Coerco Clarifier Tank Systems Feature:
- Complete drainage thanks to the cone-based design
- Ideal for waste water treatment
- Manufactured from durable polyethylene, which is chemical and UV resistant
- Available with all required inlets, outlets and internal pipework
- Available as standard in sizes ranging from 5,000 to 27,000 litres; bespoke tanks may be designed to meet your needs.
- Custom modifications to suit your requirement
Learn More About Our Products
Click on one of the images below to see more of our clarifier tanks: