There are many factors to consider before you purchase a water tank. Choosing to invest in an industrial water tank is a considerable investment next to a commercial grade tank. It's important to take a step back and make sure you know what you're looking for before making the big decision.
What sort of factors should you look out for? In this article, we're going to cover some of the basic uses, benefits, and storage capabilities of industrial water tanks.
The uses for industrial water tanks are seemingly endless. The need for liquid storage isn't even limited to water. There are a variety of options for all sorts of industries. Examples include:
- Water Conservation - Industrial Factories often have a large roof area enabling large amounts of rainwater catchment.
- Fire Protection
- Chemical Storage (Chemical Resistance Chart)
- Processing Plants
- Mixing of Liquids
At Coerco, you'll find a diverse assortment of tanks including liquid fertiliser and even chemical storage tanks. Water storage tanks can vary as well — slimline tanks or round rainwater tanks.
We've already established that water tanks fulfill the needs of a wide variety of storage requirements, but what are some benefits of industrial grade water tanks?
- Cost Effective. Standard tanks manufactured in predetermined sizes and shapes make them easy to mass produce. These can then easily have a range of poly welded options fitted to the standard tanks to suit many applications.
- UV Resistant. Coerco water tanks are UV resistant, perfect for outdoor requirements.
- Durable. Our industrial water tanks are built to last with LLDPE and custom HDPE fabricated solutions. Polyethylene tanks are ideal for a wide range of chemical storage options.
Industrial water tanks come in an assortment of shapes and sizes. Some tanks are small and squat, useful for when space is an issue. Others are tall and wide, designed with versatility in mind. See individual tank specifications here.
But the useful shapes and sizes aren't quite as impressive as the underground tanks. These water tanks are designed to withstand the pressure, humidity, and long term impact of underground water storage.
Not sure where to start? Give us a call!